Thursday, February 12, 2009

Roundup: Demographic winter, Screwtape on stage, and more

  • Sycloria Williams tells of the day her baby, Shanice, was born alive in a Florida abortion mill, bagged up, and tossed in the trash.



  • Victim of (statutory) rape and forced abortion speaks out.

  • Pregnancy care = Abortions.

  • 11 States Consider Requiring Ultrasound before Abortion: "Abortion foes have a new tactic: The hope that women can't look away."

  • Red Envelope Project Tells President Obama of Outrage over Abortion Promotion

  • Invite Others to View Images: "“I have been a pro abortion catholic… After seeing the pictures of what it exactly was, I nearly cried thinking I supported this awful murder. I ask Jesus my Christ to forgive my past way of thinking. I finally “get it.” This is pure murder. I pray that more people will get to know what it is they are supporting.”
  • No comments: