Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Aussie Broadcasting to kids: Die, you swine!

Oz TV advises CO2-emitting children to die early

Carbon Cult sickos are under fire for an interactive website that tells children they should die because they emit CO2.

The Australian Broadcasting Corporation's "Planet Slayer" site invites young children to take a "greenhouse gas quiz", asking them "how big a pig are you?". At the end of the quiz, the pig explodes, and ABC tells children at "what age you should die at so you don’t use more than your fair share of Earth’s resources!"

It's one of a number of interactive features that "Get the dirt on greenhouse without the guilt trips. No lectures. No multinational-bashing (well, maybe a little...). Just fun and games and the answers to all your enviro-dilemas," ABC claims.

The site is aimed at 9-year olds. However even a "virtuous" rating (e.g. not owning a car and recycling) is outweighed by eating meat, or spending an average Aussie income - with the result that many 9-year olds are being told they've already outstayed their environmentally-compliant stay on the planet.


I plugged in answers on behalf of my 3-year-old granddaughter, and they were gracious enough to say that she could live to age 19.2. Presumably if she doesn't stray far from home or spend too much time with her non-vegetarian mother.

When I plugged in my answers, they wanted me to have died at age 9.9.

Take the quiz and let me know if they wish you or your children dead.

(As if their enthusiasm for abortion wasn't already enough to prove that Greens hate kids.)

2 comments:

JosephineMO7 said...

It wanted me dead at 4.3 years. Hmm I care. Alot of people wanted me dead at 4.3 years, welcome to the freakin' club.

Anonymous said...

2.1 years