Thursday, April 21, 2005

I thought I'd seen the worst....

When I worked at Life Dynamics, I got to read a variety of extremely disgusting reports about the conditions inside abortion facilities, but this report by Operation Rescue West is the most disgusting I've ever encountered.

It explores the practice of Kansas abortionist Krishna Rajanna, and includes PDFs of a police officer's testimony and photos of the interior of the facility.

Here's some secular coverage:
A.G. says clinic illustrates need to toughen regulation
Doctor remains suspended
State board suspends abortion doctor's license
Anti-Abortion Group Says State was to Lenient with Doctor
With Abortion Clinic Bill Pending, Board Reviews Doctor's Case
Two anti-abortion bills approved as board hears doctor's case
Kline seeks abortion clinic regulations

No comments: